"Some set great value on method, while others pride themselves on dispensing with method. To be without method is deplorable, but to depend on method entirely is worse. You must first learn to observe the rules faithfully; afterwards, modify them according to your intelligence and capacity" -Sze and Wang, 1963/1707, 17).

"You name your way, I name my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist" - Neitszche

Friday, May 25, 2012

Quick Update

I've been incredibly slack with my posting, so here's the short version:

  • I started working at the university as a TA and tutor. I quit the TA position. 
  • I'm incredibly sick at the moment, fighting off the Goliath of all viruses.
  • I haven't written a damn thing since we last met. 
That's about it I guess. June is going to be utterly insane, trying to get my project done as an independent study, writing an article, and prepping for a conference in Fredricton in July. No rest for the wicked I suppose. More will come when I'm able to see straight and form coherent sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment